- eight track 50 by 21 meter swimming pool
- indoor stadium
- ladies-gents change rooms
- 53 square meter children pool
- badminton court
- table tennis room
- carom-chess hall
- snooker and squash courts
- basket ball court
- athletic track
- cricket pitch
- hockey grounds
- football grounds
- handball grounds
- 450 square meter skating rink
- jogging track
- space for coach with glass wall
- two-wheeler and four-wheeler parking facility
- security room
Cost of the complex is Rs 7 crore, the Jamnagar Municipal Corporation had signed MOU with Vishwanath Vyayam Prachark Mandal in October 2005 for construction and operation of the stadium.
JMC will spend Rs. 4 crore for the stadium and the construction land is owned by Vishwanath Vyayam Pracharak Mandal. The stadium will also be operated by Vishwanath Vyayam Pracharak Mandal.
The construction work for the stadium is nearly complete.