Jaynarayan Vyas is the designated minister for Jamnagar District.
He outlined following activities which are under progress / planned for the district.
· Piping work for proposed Narmada work outlining is under progress and will complete by this December, this will enable 496 villages in 6 Taluka’s to have seamless distribution of water.
· Bridge of Lalpur town was damaged in last rainy season, this will be rebuilt.
· Khabbhalia – Rajkot link road will be completed by December.
· In a new experimental approach, once in a week each main medical center will have an expert Private doctor to serve at the center.
· Staffing issues of G.G. Hospital (Irwin Hospital) will also be addressed soon